mydarling: (a; homeless)
[personal profile] mydarling
  1. Hello to all my new friends!
  2. It is mighty chilly here. And it looks as if it might rain again.
  3. I may or may not be failing Astronomy.
  4. I'm wearing my "Sara Dillane" shirt today, as it is Monday. I might change it to suit Prison Break.
  5. I recently came to the realization that I can read all of Jon Stewart's America and know pretty much everything I need to know for Government. And it's a heck of a lot funnier than my textbook.
  6. I have Season 7 of The West Wing waiting to be picked up at the library, but I can't get it until tomorrow.
  7. This GIF is incredibly hypnotic.
  8. I'm trying to put off typing up my speech by posting a pointless entry. I don't think it's working.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-09-15 09:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] austen.livejournal.com
Sigh. I love Lindsey and her amazing GIFing skills.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-09-15 11:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aloneinthetown.livejournal.com
Hey back!

And omg love the gif. I can't wait for September 25 already.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-09-16 01:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tunaeverynight.livejournal.com
DON'T FAIL :(

I still need to read "America". I've really been meaning too :\

(no subject)

Date: 2008-09-17 06:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] just-float.livejournal.com
Hi!! *waves*

I just about died over your userpic. Scruffy John? Yes please!

I really, really need to read America already!

I always wanted to take Astronomy because I am and always have been OBSESSED with the notion of outer space and everything to do with it..... except physics. So, when I realized Astronomy = lots of physics, that was a sad day.

Profile

mydarling: (Default)
mydarling

March 2010

S M T W T F S
 1 2345 6
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags